Sep 17, 2009

BICOLOR NECKLACE


BICOLOR NECKLACE
The captivating vintage brooch is the focal piece with turquoise gemstone and cultural freshwater pearl antique gold. This designer for the new metropolitan look “ Be chic and unique”. Clasps in gold filled.
The Power of the Stone Turquoises
Turquoise is one of the official birthstones for the month of December, and is heralded as the stone of communication It encourages enthusiasm, thus inspiring new projects and bringing to light undiscovered artistic abilities Turquoise also provides understanding and encourages attention to detail while attracting prosperity and success The sprawling lines of coppery matrix provide a large amount of energy to its wearer, turquoise can help balance the blue throat chakra, enhancing the ability to communicate while increasing resistance to viruses, helping to relieve sore throats and allergies.


If you want buy this piece please acess this link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31059744

No comments:

Post a Comment

3) - Start by cutting the size of just 2 types of rhinestones and finalize with the tips


- You will also need a pair of pliers (if you have that to cut helps a lot), Jump Rings medium / big one, End caps, clasp bead, Lobster Clasp with ring, Split Ring and finalizing a great super glue.

1 Step

1) - I started picking them thicker chain and large rhinestones ($ 25.00 foot), then I got the pearls ($ 7.00), the small rhinestones (forgotten the price! (Ah Ah ah) and thin chains ($ 1.50 at $ 15.00 foot).

Note: I suggest purchasing the glass beads because, although more expensive, do not peel as easily and are more beautiful !


SUPPLY

SUPPLY
Do it by yourself



This necklace is not hard to do, the trick is to choose the right variety of chains, rhinestones and pearls to do a nice mix.



Go put one above the other in the store and go with one picture for help !




In my shopping this past year end I took home the magazine style. I read the entire magazine, and noticed that one number in particular was present on many pages: The maxi chain necklace with pearl la Tom Binns!



It really is a powerful accessory that makes all the difference and give an instant air trendy any white t shirt !



This make me excited to put my hands to do. Long time I want do, but I was lazy, needed that little push ...



Then I went yesterday on my chest, and one store sell supply for jewelry. I absolutely loved it! ! Buy a thousand chains, pearls, beads and I made more the one necklaces.



The result of the mess you can see above